Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Early Birthday To Me :-)

I came home after bible study yesterday to find my husband grinning from ear to ear. He said look at the table I think there is an early birthday present from Tommy, and there sitting on the corner of the table was a memory card. Then he said I wonder where a present from Cyril would be, so I checked Cyril's room and sure enough sitting on his bed was a lens for a camera. Then he asked where a present from him would be, but that was a trick question because his gift was behind Cyril's bedroom door. It was a new Nikon digital camera! I was so excited I could hardly wait to use it. The camera got me a little more excited about turning the big 30 next Thursday. So here are a few of the pictures I have taken.













P.S. Just curious...who is viewing my blog from Russia?

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Tommy crying. Crying babies are cute (if you are looking at a picture and don't have to hear them). Congrats on your camera, and ha ha-you will be 30 for a whole week before I am!

    ReplyDelete