Thursday, September 15, 2011
Today Is The Day
I am headed back to work this morning. The sun isn't up yet, and I can't tell you the last time I had to get up before the sun...probably 12 weeks :-) I have been up long enough to shower and make a hot breakfast probably 4 times over. I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get everything ready, but over the next week I should get it down to a science and know exactly what time to get up. So I have extra time this morning to blog, gives me something to do other than wanting to go and cuddle my boys because they won't be awake before I leave. I am anxious, nervous, excited, a whole mess of emotions. I am praying this day goes smoothly and I see that everything will fall into place. If you could say some prayers for me, it would be greatly appreciated :-) Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad it ended up being a good day for you! So hard, I know---you're always in my prayers with this! HUGS
ReplyDelete