I took two sick days this week, the first time I have done this since I have been employed at the Eye Center (five years)! I had some sort of stomach bug Sunday and still wasn't feeling well Monday, but I had company Monday! Tommy was now sick as well, so I took yesterday and today off as well to stay home with my boy. He seems much better this afternoon, has even asked for popcorn after his nap. Yesterday was a different story, he was pitiful, but we got to cuddle on the couch all day.
On the plus side, all of the veggies are starting to pop out of the ground! Thinking I might be a successful gardener after all!! Even the strawberries are starting to form!
Cyril had more of his individualized testing yesterday, and we meet next Wednesday to come up with an individual education plan for him. I am interested to hear what they think and how we can continue to help him learn. He is a sponge for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment