Monday, October 24, 2011

A Weekend of New Adventures

Saturday I went on a crazy adventure with a couple girls from work. We went to Frightmare Manor, it is a haunted attraction that you go through the haunted house, a barn, and the woods. I was terrified at the mere thought of going, but I sucked up the anxiety and went anyway (against my better judgement). And I can now say, that I made it through all three attractions and didn't scream once! This is the first time I have been to a haunted house where the scary people can touch you. They grabbed at our legs, and touched our heads from above, it was wild. We had a great time, and here are a couple pictures for you to enjoy.
Right after we got off the bus, these two lovely people came up to us. I decided in order to get over my fear I needed to go ahead and let them near me. So I asked them to take a picture with us! Frightening! 
This is part of our group. They took this picture of us before we headed into the house. From left: Kari, Sonja, Nancy, Patti, and of course Me :)

Another new adventure of the weekend is that Tommy turned 4 months old Sunday! Boy has time FLOWN! So after church and visiting my friend Beth, little Cyril and I headed to the store to pick up some baby oatmeal among a few other things. When we got home Tommy started to stir from his nap, and after he woke up we decided to let him give Oatmeal a try! I am not sure he is a big fan yet, but we will keep working on it!
Before
 
The first few bites are okay...
Not so much...
4 month picture
With big brother
Playing with my camera, trying to get both boys in the shot
 My precious Cyril!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last two photos-what setting did you have the camera on?

    ReplyDelete