Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tommy is Three!

I thought I published this a couple weeks ago...but I guess I didn't ;)

Tommy turned three on June 23rd! Hard to believe my baby is turning into a big boy. He is really developing a feisty personality, I wonder where he got it from ;) he is also starting to really use his imagination in play, it is quite fun to watch and listen. 

We celebrated his big day all weekend long. He had a pirate party with his friends on Saturday, family party Sunday, and school party Monday (his actual birthday). And his awesome birthday cake was made by one of my friends, Peggy, and it was big enough to be used as his cake all three days! It was delicious!!!

He also had two cavities filled the morning of his birthday, but he didn't complain. He said it tickled and he got a chocolate shake after for breakfast (Drs. orders of course). 

Enjoy the pictures!


Drinking the leftover coke from the diet coke + mentos volcano :)



Day two of delicious cake!

He got new bedding, and finally moved from the crib to a big boy bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment