Thank you all for donating for Cyril's Jump Rope For Hearts. He raised a little over $450! He was very proud and excited. He was trying to figure out how many kids with heart problems that could help! What a sweet and kind hearted boy we have!
Cyril is enjoying his new job. He really likes the people and the work. If only the hours were better and it was closer, it would be perfect! But hey, it's a job!
I am doing well. I am currently half way through with with my P90x workout program. I can even do half a pull up now! The muscle I have gained is incredible! Not as much weight loss as I had expected but it will come with time. I am down about 15 pounds since December 1st when I decided it was time to get healthy. Work is good, we are getting another surgeon so I will start working Mondays as well when he joins the practice.
Little Cyril is doing great. His bottom teeth are coming in behind his baby teeth so we are going to see the dentist Wednesday to talk about taking the bottom two baby teeth out. He is excited oddly enough.
Tommy is doing well also. He is really getting into the whole daycare thing. He gets excited when Cyril puts him in the car in the morning. He is learning new words all the time so it is becoming easier to communicate effectively! He loves cookies, and asks for them all the time. COOOOOKKIIEEE!!! He has that word down for sure!
So there is your Meredith family update!




No comments:
Post a Comment