This past month has just flown by. I don't really even know where to begin. Cyril is still on the job hunt. We are pretty sure we won't hear anything until after the new year. In the meantime he is helping a TON around the house, and the boys love having him home.
As for me I am working a lot, but am enjoying it.
Little Cyril is doing fantastic. He has already met all of the goals for kindergarten! They moved him to a different reading group so he could continue learning instead if waiting for the rest of the class to get to his level. He will be turning six in Saturday, so we are making homemade pizzas and having cupcakes to celebrate. The gym also has a breakfast with Santa on Saturday so he can enjoy that as well.
As for Tommy, he LOVES having Daddy take care of him every day. Not real sure what will happen when Cyril gets a job, Tommy won't know what to do with himself! Tommy is working on getting several teeth, and is really enjoying our Christmas tree with all of its pretty sparkling ornaments! Our Elf on the shelf has also been back with us since Thanksgiving, and both boys wake up running to find Elfy. And Tommy asks to see him all day long!
That is about all for now, will try to post birthday pictures on Saturday! Here are some recent pictures to tide you over :)





I have missed seeing you. I do enjoy seeing Cyril. The kids are so sweet and I got the most wonderful gift from them yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Tommy is getting, He is growing so quickly.
Will keep Cyril in my prayers on his job hunt.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year.
Love ya,
Peggy