I know, I know...I am totally a slacker! I wouldn't dare blame my lack of blogging on having two children, one of which is taking Karate, playing soccer, and singing in the church choir. It seems like we always have something going on :) The time is just flying by!
Tommy is now almost nine months old, yes it is true, I know I can't believe it either. He has finally gotten his two bottom teeth, so we no longer have the gummy smile. He is crawling like there is no tomorrow, and pulling up on everything! We have to watch him because he likes to just let go, thinking he can stand by himself, then falls and cries out of frustration. We have had a lot of beautiful weather lately, and have been spending a lot of time outside. So Tommy has been able to learn about grass for the first time. He is also enjoying trying new foods all the time, he is even working on some solid grown up foods :)
Cyril is...well what isn't Cyril doing? He has just started his three week spring break and will go to Extended Child Care during the week. He is loving Karate, and has earned a black stripe on his white belt because he is able to recite his student creed. It is incredible hearing him say it, and how fast he was able to learn it. He has started soccer practice and they have a scrimmage at the end of each practice. In his age groups there are no "real" games yet, they are just learning the basics. He is also doing a great job in the chorister choir at church. They sang again today and he did awesome! He is also enjoying the beautiful weather and constantly wanting to be outside. His class took a field trip last Friday to a local park where he learned to be a monkey on the monkey bars! We took him this weekend and he showed us all his tricks! We have also had fun playing with chalk in the driveway. Tonight I learned I can no longer play hop-scotch like I used to, but he sure is good!
As for the adults in the house, we aren't up to anything new. I have enjoyed the nice weather as well and being able to play in my flower beds. Luckily I have only gotten a small amount of poison ivy so far. I am continuing to enjoy my book club, we finished The Hunger Games series last month and it was a great read. Cyril has been keeping busy with work, and the boys want all of his attention when he walks through the door :)
Whew! I think that about covers everything! Here are some recent pictures, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment