Sunday, January 1, 2012

You Never Know Unless You Try It

Wow! Little Cyril is so smart and sweet. He just came back to the bedroom and asked my husband if he could make him some lunch, he replied yes. A few minutes later Cyril returned with a sandwich for his daddy, he said "Here is your mustard sandwich!" and of course my husband had to take a bite :) So thoughtful! Then little Cyril decided to make himself a sandwich and went into the kitchen, so I followed. When I got in there he had an applesauce in his hands and said he was going to make an applesauce sandwich. I said ewww that will be gross! He said you never know unless you try it! Haha...I guess he has been listening! So I helped him make it, and guess what...he ate it AND liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment