Cyril is turning five next week...really?!?! When did that happen? When did my baby become a boy? I feel like we just had him last week. The time has really flown. Kind of gives me a glimpse of how my parents may have felt this past October when their "baby" turned thirty :) I remember as a child wishing my life away and wanting to be a grown up, live on my own, have a job, and take care of myself. Now I am here...and time is whizzing by. Can we slow it down? Let it come to a crawl, and cherish every second of this precious life?
And here are a few updates:
Mark passed away on the 28th of November with his family by his side. Please keep his wife Martie in your prayers as well as their children Hillary and Jeff. I cannot imagine how they feel with their husband/dad dying unexpectedly. I wish there was something I could say, but there are no words. All I can do is pray and ask you to do the same.
And Little Miss Brynn is doing very well. She underwent her second heart surgery this past Sunday morning and is well on her way to recovering! Please continue to pray for her as well as her parents Erin and Tony!
No comments:
Post a Comment