Last week one of my oldest friends, Jennifer (Nichols) Dokos that I have known since I was 6, came into town and was gracious enough to take a ton of pictures of the boys. Here is one of Cyril. She is very talented and I cannot wait to share the rest with you! It was great to see her and spend quite a bit of time with her while she was here. She is my inspiration for starting the blog because I love following hers.
As for Cyril he is doing great. He has been going to his new school (Oak Ridge Schools Preschool) for about 3 weeks now and really seems to be enjoying it. He has met many new friends and believe it or not has tried many new foods! I couldn't be more excited that I no longer have to be a short order cook! He is also still loving having his new baby brother. He loves to help in any way possible which is a blessing. With the four and a half year age difference I wasn't quite sure how he would react.
And for Tommy. He is growing like a weed! He will be seven weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe it. He has rolled from his tummy to his back on multiple occasions and is starting to smile at us. He is still sleeping fairly well, we usually are just up a couple of times a night. My sweet husband is always so kind as to sit up and keep me company while I nurse then he changes Tommys diaper and puts him back to sleep. I am spoiled i know :-)
My maternity leave is quickly passing by. I am pretty sure I could get used to this stay at home mom thing. It will be hard to go back to work in September, but I will enjoy seeing my co-workers again. My mother in law has graciously agreed to keep Tommy while I work (which will still be part time).
As for my husband, he is working hard as always to support our family. He is still enjoying his job which I am very grateful for. I have always been a true believer of being happy with your work, if you are not then it is up to you to do something about it.
I guess that is long enough for my first blog. Take care and may God bless you and your family today and everyday.
Jenny

Love the new blog!!! And love that pic of Cyril... that is really cool. ;) Can't wait til you are back to work and I can see you more regularly. I know they miss you! ;) xoxo
ReplyDeleteMiss and Love you all
ReplyDelete